Facing Technical Complications While Opening Norton For Mac
If you are not able to open Norton on your Mac and facing some technical complications with it, then this blog is surely for you. Read the detailed steps and follow them in sequence to remove this problem.
Step 1. Run Remove Symantec Mac Files tool
- Open any web browser on your system of your choice and download the file RemoveSymantecMacFiles.zip to your Mac device.
- Move to the Finder icon in the Dock and select it to move ahead.
- Now, on the menu bar, select Go button and then click Downloads folder.
- Perform any of the following points:
- If you use Safari Browser and downloaded the file then you have to open the RemoveSymanteckMacFiles folder.
- If you are a Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome user then, double-click on the RemoveSymantecMacFiles.zip file to expand it and then open its folder.
- Now, press Ctrl key with your click on
RemoveSymantecMacFiles.command file and then select Open With and then click Terminal (default).
- To run this tool, the user needs to login to the Mac with an Administrator account with a non-blank password.
- If a prompt appears on the desktop screen and you find that the tool is from an unidentified developer then, select open button to continue.
- Go to Terminal window, enter the administrator password and then click Return.
- Delete all the Symantec files and folders by typing 1. However, if the user wants to skip the product without removing any files, then press 2.
- Press Return and wait a minute to remove all the files.
- When it finished its work, type Y in the terminal window and press Return to restart the Mac.
When it is done, Install Norton after logging into your Norton account and Reboot the system once it is installed completely.
For more details, visit our website where you can know about our services and talk to our live chat agents to clear all your doubts. Apart from this, customers can dial Norton Support Phone Number +61-283173442 for the direct help from our engineers.